Does Covid 19 Make Homeschooling a Good Choice for Your Child?
Webinar cost $7 (total for 3 sessions)
Series of 3 on Saturday mornings in July 25th, August 1st and August 8th
- Misconceptions About Homeschooling
- There is no socialization and that is a deficit
- It takes 8 hours per day to do it right
- Parents are not qualified to teach (You have to know more than the student
about the subject)
- Homeschool has to look like Public school
- What to do About Physical Ed?
- How do you find the right homeschool programming?
- Using online resources and support
- Overcome the Fear of Homeschooling, especially if your kids has ASD
- Parental Benefits of Homeschooling
- How to Deal with the IEP and Special Needs aspect in homeschooling or in Fall when school (Valarie Aprehemian)
- How do you deal with the fight of getting the student to do their school work
- Pros and Cons from Dr. Wahlberg’s Therapeutic perspective