Autism & The Rest of Us addresses the hidden truths and challenges of life with a person “on the spectrum” and delivers thoughtful and practical solutions for coping, thriving, and finding value in your relationships. A better prepared You makes a healthier Them—the “Rest of Us” are part of the Autism equation too!
This book helps you:
- Find immediate mental and emotional relief
- Experience validation for your feelings and concerns–you’re not alone!
- Better handle difficult and frustrating situations and interactions
- Take steps for better dialogue, interactions, and outcomes
- Cope with the additional work and effort required to create a successful relationship
- Recognize the impact that inter-generational autism may have on your life
- Exit crisis mode: learn to operate from a place of peace and acceptance
- Know when and how to seek professional help
Author: Jeanne Beard
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Preston-Wilson Media; 1 edition (March 29, 2015)