This course is designed to help you understand the types of social difficulties prevalent in children with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder, how those difficulties influence behavior, and how to overcome those challenges in the classroom.
This course will cover these topics:
- How the Social Database Develops
- The Reason Behind the Aversion to Social Interaction
- How to Develop Social Skills
- How to Practice Using Social Skills
- Seek Environments Where There are Potential Friends to Be Found
- Encouraging Participation and Engagement=43